Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Doubly Tweet

 Hi there , welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
  This is my second post after such a long time searching for my lost mojo .
Still time poor mind you , still a full time carer but find leaving some things undone , unfinished so refreshingly liberating . And sharing a fun card like this one made yesterday, so  rejuvenating.

  Card base ,Pumpkin Pie from SU. Paper from my stash . Bird image from Sweet and sassy digis . You can find them here https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-n-sassy-digis-1905559499712986/?pnref=story

The balloon die is from Whimsy stamps . Sentiment is from CTMH.


 
Was fun to use this pre colored two bird image  as the two birds were so easy to cut out and 3D. 
I enlarged slightly and printed 3 times .I left whole for first layer , second layer was just the "faces of birds , no feet or back feathers . The third layer is just the blue bird face . All images were adhered to card with foam dots .


 

Hope you like this fun card .
That's all for today .But will leave you with this thought ..

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. - Yoko Ono 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. So cute and such depth Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wonderful card, LOVE the owls, so pretty AND clever.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne