Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hold onto your hat!

Hello there .So happy that you called in . Welcome to my room where I am sharing this birthday card  made for a male relative . Hope you like it . 

I went through all my vehicle images , sporty and fishing images and thought that over the years I had probably sent them all on different cards to this male .I definitely had to think of some thing else. 

My great fall back is a visit to pinterest where I found this image . I used a SU stamp and punch set for the sentiment and even an embellishment in form of an airballoon . I used a small circle punch and Very Vanilla card to hold some bling adhering to front with foam dots . Brown card base , Very Vanilla mattes and ribbon from my stash . 




I think Frank will like this departure from the usual manly images he gets.

Cold  and wet again,  here,   today . Such a pain after one sunny top Spring day .


           Let us never know what old age is.
 Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. 

                                                Ausonius

Hooray , tomorrow is Friday .

      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.    


3 comments:

  1. Lovely masculine card! I'm sure the recipient will like it. Hope your health is back to normal now.
    XXLeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Shirley-Anne, you are so clever putting these cards together.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! that certainly is a GREAT masculine card, love the sentiments. Lots more WOW's!
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne